PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NetJets Europe
Thread: NetJets Europe
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2009, 12:45
Flintstone

With all due respect to my former colleagues..........

.........I can't really see the need for secrecy. Just about every NJE pilot I've spoken to since the options were issued has wanted to do nothing else but talk about them in great detail, to me and others, which puts it firmly in the public domain so here goes..........

Option One, voluntary redundancy. Payoff 10 months salary for one year of employment plus 4 months salary for each extra year to a maximum payoff equivalent to 24 months salary.

Option Two. Long Term Leave Of Absence, three years. 50% salary for the first six months, 20% for months 7-24 then 10% for the third year.

Option Three. Job sharing, year on/off. 60% salary per year.

Option Four. Leave of absence. Length by mutual agreement, salary on a sliding scale between 0% for three months off and 33% if off between one and two years.

Option Five. Temporary part-time. Work between 120 and 150 days a year on a sliding scale of 60-75% salary. (Work pattern a bit like a decent biz-jet job really )

I think options one and five give no protection from enforced redundancy whereas the others mean you can't be laid off once on the scheme. I'm sure I've been told more detail but these days while the flesh it still willing the mind is weak.