PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stress Levels at Emirates
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2009, 12:25
allaru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

A 10++.

Recent weeks and months post MEL have seen a further major deterioration in everything.

Why with all of those stress relieving innovations such as spot line checks, compulsory online training modules every month with some jerk telling to select start to start an engine, wasting the little spare time I have and the little spare money the company has, living in fear of losing my job every time I go to work (another recent sacking), utilities, overtime, pay for published block time (as opposed to block or actual as it was before) , block times, FTLs, crew rest, layovers, allowances, uniform police, management briefings, jump seats, training in our time, that annoying jail they call briefing, what a horses arse.

One of the things that I valued at EK was the job security, it was something that EK pilots worked for 20 years to establish, and in a few months has been completely destroyed, along with any remnants of safety culture that we may have had left.

Like many others now, I consider myself as a temporary employee and I have significantly curtailed my spending in Dubai. The damage done by EK managements present course extends well beyond the airline.

Puff n stuff said already

THIS AIRLINE IS HEADING FOR A MAJOR PRANG..

Last edited by allaru; 23rd Jun 2009 at 12:40.