PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing Evidence That The Upturn Is Upon Us
Old 21st Jun 2009, 20:59

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be careful in here shortly not much room for humour. Everyone knows there is a recession and there will be one again in ten years or so. I can’t really see where WWW and his cronies are coming from though? I’ve read lots of posts and it appears to me they just like reading their own gibberish. I’m yet to meet a poor wannabe who's parents have been evicted from their home

Anyway most wannabe's are well over the age of 21 and intelligent and mature enough to understand the risks involved in flight training. On my course the average age was approx 28years most had been to university and had decent careers or ran their own business etc. Some just had loadsa money...

This place is filled with idiots all standing on a soap box trying to outdo each other with predictions of an economic thermonuclear explosion...get over it, it aint gonna happen.

Things are 'bad' right now whether your a burger flipper or a big cheese big ego redundant pilot but there aint many starving fatpl holders yeah some are working as baggage handlers or cabin crew scraping by boo whoo whoo. There are people who are far worse off even when the economy is booming!

I'm not going to quote Hitler but here’s one from Arnie

"Asta La Vista Weasley"