PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recognition Roulette
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2009, 16:59
dannyalliga

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LAX,

as I already wrote in previous posts I truly believe that one should be able to stretch his view beyond the very moment we live in, you should think in perspective and try and imagine the company and your lifestyle in a couple fo years from now.

You are now worried about the move the company just announced against its UK based pilots but what you should really be longing for is not that you wish the pilots hadn't caused this but that the company will stop these kind of childish and short sighted tactics and started adult and mature relations with its workforce.

Well done boys n girls, your timing is impeckable going for union recognition in the middle of an economic crisis, job losses, bankruptcy etc. Im sure that those at BALPA wont be talking un-paid leave in the winter months, while those that do are expected to pay their membership each month in full.
The company has posted 105 million euros net prifit my friend, and that was with the barrel at almost 150$.

I am very willing to donate 1 or 2 days worth of salary to any pilot who looses his job or gets treated unfairly by the company in this absurd dispute.
If more colleagues will join me in this we could have BALPA set up an account to collect the money in order to protect RYR pilots until this dispute is over and the company realizes that we are not only united but also constructive and determined in making our airline a better place to work and plan our future.