PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Digital Mapping - Dimap
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2009, 02:36
Rickybobby22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down So true

I'm new user to this site, but got a call the other day telling me that the guys who ripped me off were being slagged off on a website, so i joined up. Here is my story. I was a pilot flying for these guys through a contractor. That contractor didn't get paid by Dimap, and they were the guys working with me on the job in norther WA. We couldn't pay for fuel or accommodation because the contactor had no money, due to Dimap not paying the bills. I could not even eat for a few days and had to survive on the charity of the local pilots, thanks guys you know who you are. Dimap said they were 'positioning for a better deal', I later realised this was Blackmail of the contractor. I lost my job, the contractor went broke, and another contractor took over on 'a better deal'. The pilot rolled in from Sydney on the same jet I left on, had to even pay for my flight home. That pilot knows who he is too, typical GA lack of loyalty. I was amazed when I heard that these guys were still operating. This industry never ceases to amaze me.