PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Akbar swings it in the gutter in Paris
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 08:37
shneidertrophy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'
m not management and no interest or what's so ever, just a line CPT and this is my genuine point of view.
Well "just line Captain",

you must be either new in this outfit or heavily aspiring that management position, because what you are saying makes absolutely no sense!

It is not about just "orange juice", Pillows and blankets. It is about a mentality of management towards pilots and cabin crew! The latest moves show disrespect in all means possible.
Not a word, not a memo, not an explanation. They just took these things away, just like they took the CCMs overtime pay away without a word, exactly as what they did with ours a year ago!

So Amigo, it has nothing to do about receiving pay checks, economical situation or whatsoever. Its about a management who claims to be immune for a crisis on one hand and kicks the employees in the nuts on the other hand!

I am curious to see your reaction next month, when most hotels will be downgraded to 3* suburb accomodation. Lets see how happy you still are after a month of spending your layovers there in between maximum night duties. Just share us your thoughts after the doctor claims you unfit because of the lethal doses of sodium you eat everyday when eating the crew meals.

And last but not least, lets hear you talking the moment they start touching that very salary you are talking about without prior notice...Lets see how optimistic you will be then!

Think before you talk mate, otherwise your mouth is no different than your @$$!

A300 man,

I agree with you in regards to the basics behind his message. 100%. Boeing is not immune for criticism, neither are QRs competitors.

But the way he addresses the world of aviation, the language he uses etc is just proof of the absolute megalomaniac this person is! His utter disrespect for anyone and everything around him, his arrogance,...This guy thinks he is on top of the world just because he can play with other people's money!

I think that is what 4HP was aiming at!

As a CEO of one of the leading airlines of the world you are supposed to know your world, have style and leadership and you should be able to get your point across without reverting to low life ranting and raving! I am afraid the devil has shown his true face for once and for all and by doing so, he might have lost the little credit he had left in aviation. Sure, as long as the crisis lasts people will talk with/to him. But as soon as nobody needs him anymore, he will be dumped like a piece of garbage. With nobody else to blame for it but himself!

Sad sad sad