PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Akbar swings it in the gutter in Paris
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 07:37
THR MCT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be happy don't worry be happy

I'm always surprised to read comments on thread from people who doesn't seem to understand the economical situation the world is facing nowadays.
job cut, furlough, companies downsizing their business, employees ready to give their long life pension plan savings, renounce to their vacation just to keep their jobs.
on the otherhand we have some QR pilots screeming about left over first class meals, pillows, blanket, orange juice,....
doesn't look too professional to me, can't you go over all this rubbish for ounce,adapt or accept a small cut, I use inflatable pillow I bought from BKK 10 $ a nice one fleeced, food just eat minimum on board till the room service or Dinner, Lunch with your crew mate.
But what matters is my salary been payed at the end of the month we should be happy that our company is ordering more airplanes necessary tools to face a fears competition that is out their, espacially with the comming uncertainty months or years, at least we can adapt and cope with the situation.
and last but not least we should thank or give credit to our skeeper to keep our jobs safe in this troubled time
Isn't it nice to be on the right side of the fence just for this time
Thks,

ps

I'm not management and no interest or what's so ever, just a line CPT and this is my genuine point of view.