PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Digital Mapping - Dimap
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 00:19
PennyBenjamin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking you must be kidding

NOSIGN judging by you past post you have infact indicated that you like Dimap, and that is fine, they may have paid your bills. What do Germans and bad data etc have anything to do with signing aircraft lease contracts? Well, let me tell you my learnered pilot. They don't pay bills based on bad data.....thats right..they are blaming the aircraft operators for bad data. Not just one bad pilot if that is the way you want to go with this. Three helo operators have lost tens of thousands and seven piston operators, that I know of, blaming bad data. Anyone who knows anything about survey knows that you would pick up bad flying whilst one the line, not when it's time to pay the bill.

I have not said anything innapropriate but i appreciate the insult, it gives me an insight into who I am dealing with. Contracts are not only being dishonored, but ignored. In order to enforce them, some companies have had to spend over $100,000 on legals. And yes, the owner is German, this gives him a uniqe legal standpoint, in that he can threaten to send the company under if you don't accept an offer of 40-50% of monies owed.
This is because the money had gone back to Germany.

That is not to mention the conflict of interest having one of the directors of this company as a local councilor in Perth who use Dimap for their mapping services.

Still want to stand up for the criminals NOSIGN?