PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Financial help, including HSBC loans (Merged)
Old 20th May 2002, 11:23
Lunar Landing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loans for younger people...

Im 18 in October, and when i finish my A levels next june/may, i wish to head towards my CPL endorsed as a (f)ATPL soon there-after. I have been intouch with someone who has been very helpful, and we have discussed briefly about how to build hours amongst other things. I feel i should ask this question here regarding Wannabe lisensing etc, so others may have the same question answered...(im not selfish see )...

I, upon speaking with my parents, have come to the unconfirmed conclusion that i must either have a full time job, or be in full time ed. (uni) to get a loan, and also upon reading this line of threads, a home owner. Can i get a loan to pay for an intergrated ATPL course, and will it be less money should i already hold a PPL...as i learnt the intergrated course takes you from nothing to CPL/ATPL(f)...This is correct i believe...

Any feedback from anybody with information would be greatly appreciated as it is all part of my planning towards my future which, however long it takes, i will achieve.

Smooth skies,

Dan