PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Akbar swings it in the gutter in Paris
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2009, 08:07
shneidertrophy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
24 A320s to be precisely.

That order has been known internally for a long time and deliveries start as early as October 2009. About 10 airplanes will replace the older A320s, 14 are a fleet expansion.

So not really a big deal if you ask me!

The chief at his best by the looks of that article! Some things will never change, certainly not a person's personality! Bravo to him anyway, he managed to hide his ugly self for about 4 years. I guess we will see and hear him in true form the next foreseeable future! BRACE BRACE BRACE

And to compare this man with the great Chinese strategical tacticians is really giving him TOO MUCH credit! Remember, he is just an accountant who was saved by the grace of the chairman. Nothing more, nothing less. Which is why I am always amazed how people i the aviation club in London or IATA (as mentioned above) give him so much honour and credit! That is ridiculous. The man does not even have a degree in management and in all honesty, if tomorrow a Sheikh comes to me with an unlimited mount of cash to open an airline, I probably will do a much better job!