PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Digital Mapping - Dimap
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2009, 02:57
PennyBenjamin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting reply NOSIGN. It is people like you who have allowed these dodg operators to keep flying whilst carrying such bad debt. If you think that telling the industry of these criminals is a 'malicious and innapropriate' discrace to the GA industry.

Let me guess, you scabbed out and flew for them whilst other bad debts went unpaid. You are just as bad as them. Take a good hard look in the mirror whilst you scab out to these guys a number of people have foreclosed on home loans and can't feed their kids.

Sounds like you really like these guys. Their products infact don't met industry standards. They have recently lost a lot of work for faking images on photoshop and using old tiles to substitute bad ones. Another way they are able to undercut the industry. Management was professional you say, and compassionate....please. Judging by the dozens of PMs I doubt your views are common in the industry.

You would not hesitate to fly for them again? Well once a scab always a scab. Nor would I hesitate to consider buying survey data from them? Are you a pilot or what?? Their data is rubbish and you know it.

It's a dog eat dog world out there, and you are a dog.