PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice needed urgently should i start now?
Old 15th Jun 2009, 05:11
Grass strip basher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I make no apology for my comments. In what way were they inappropriate?? You think text speak doesn't make you look like an uneducated idiot?? We will have to disagree on that.

Pprune is full of young naive wanabees fresh out of school who have no idea as to the value of money and are ready and willing to sink £70-80k in debt to fund a "dream" during one of the nastiest recessions we have seen for years.

If folks come one here with a load of "text" speak and have to ask dad to look after their money because they lack the self control to look after it themselves frankly they need to spend a couple of years "maturing" before they consider spending £70-80k on flight training. Or do you disagree? There is no polite way to tell people this.

BA038 I am sure you were doing really really important work at your brothers firm.... they must have been devastated when you left to go back to school.
Everyone with any level of experience on this thread is telling you to go away and work and save for a few years. Then you will be a little older and wiser and have some money tucked away to start training.

I am not your mum and frankly I don't give a stuff if what I say offends you... I have been around long enough to have very thick skin.. although I did laugh at you calling Getofmycloud immature .... we all bow to your superior experience gleamed from an extensive 6 weeks placement and time spent as a waiter.... ah the arrogance of youth... I remember when I was like that!

I have corrected the typo in my previous post.... I appreciate the need for correct grammar/spelling etc when addressing other people.

Last edited by Grass strip basher; 15th Jun 2009 at 08:09.