PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for Asian Wannabees hoping to work in Hong Kong someday
Old 20th May 2002, 01:08
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you are missing the point. This so called ban, which does not apply to AOA members accepting upgrades etc, but only to new joiners is symptomatic of the disunion. I have read elsewhere why you must take the promotions etc, sit in the 49ers seats whilst still warm, and the responses disgust me. You expect the struggling new people to suffer, they are not taking the jobs of the 49ers, YOU ALREADY HAVE you hypocritical pack of bullies. Fighting to save your careers, is that the same as when B Scales was introduced or ASL? Why don't you look at the facts, this is a great company whose hand was forced by the disunion, result - 50 odd great folk out of work - with little or no hope of re-instatement. You have stuffed around the company, its workers and the travelling public for eight tedious years, to what effect? Zip, zero, zilch or even minus. My goodness what a great job the committee has done I must vote for them and give them more latitude to get even more jobs available for new people.