PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Q-Boxed food
Thread: Q-Boxed food
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2002, 00:31
TIMMEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I just can't believe all the whingers on this forum and the pain-in-the-arse journo's that just have to whine like stuffed pigs in order to be heard.

A measley 1 hour flight and these people want their faces stuffed with food like grazing cattle irrespective of the time of day.

You want hot food on a flight? - book business class then - especially all of those so called economy class business passengers and stop your god-damned whining.

Go to the USA or fly around Europe in economy and see what you get guys - pull your heads out of your backsides and see how the rest of the world does it.
Did an LA - JFK (4.5 hours) flight recently and got the box with an apple,a small mars bar and mini salad roll (about 2 mouthfulls).
With tea and coffee also it did me - and this was at mealtime also.

The box kept me full,was reasonably healthy and in my opinion was better than the airline tripe most airlines insist on serving.
Those who know me (eh Chuckles old boy!) know I'm a hearty eater who enjoys his food.

The thing that makes me laugh is that although these people get fed on longer flights (and rightly so) but on shorter flights get a box and are the same whingers that demand low fares (somewhat unsustainable as even Brett Godfrey has admitted) and then whinge they dont have a hot meal!

You guys want cheaper fares? - then give up your meal rights on shorter flights.
Go to McDonalds,Burger King or wherever in the terminal before the flight and stop your god-damned petulant whingeing.

It will be only when safety is compromised as a result providing funds to catering that these people will be the first to whinge - again!