Old 14th Jun 2009, 05:43
call100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SilsoeSid
Here here! tigerfish

Rider of vols....I'll go for answer b

anyhoo;

Call100

Sorry, couldn't find a 'wetting myself laughing at that absolutely ludicrous and ill informed or simply not thought about statement' smilie!

Very good graphics little substance............Absolutely pointless.
If you have a different opinion fine. but at least learn how to put it across instead of the childish scribbles.
You usually do better in your posts.........
My information is that the hangar will go ahead. Nothing is being changed.....If you have different information then fine I will go back and check my source.
That's what the forum is for.
Yes Security should have been better for a Police Helicopter. However, the WMP have the ultimate say and they have been happy with the situation until now obviously......
Unless you have it guarded 24/7 then even two fences would not have stopped the event happening......It's not a BHX thing take a look at all the airports in the UK. All have chain link fences. As far as I am aware none are any more secure than BHX. Stansted and Aberdeen come to mind as fences breached.
As for the Elmdon site. Many of us have thought for a long time that it should all be in a restricted area. The fence would have still been the same fence the Security patrol would have been at the same interval.
The fact is that you cannot make any of the areas 100% secure. Take a tour around the airfield....(it can be arranged).....

Last edited by call100; 14th Jun 2009 at 06:14.