PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR FIRE PILOT UNION CHAIRMAN
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2001, 09:32
OzDude

Thumbs down

Minuteman, WTF has removing the Ryanair ad got to do with this? Personally, I would have thought that as long as they are prepared to pay for their advert then they are also supporting this website and therefore providing us with the opportunity to discuss the problems. I think your proposal is a bit like cutting off your nose to spite your face.

While there are obviously some problems in Ryanair over their management techniques, they are probably no worse than many other companies discussed on here. This particular article is about the MDs style of management and his apparent faux pas which is likely to come back and haunt him.

At least thanks to the likes of Ryanair we have a forum where we can air our views because they obviously realise that by adverising here they are reaching a very wide audience of prospective recruits. Not sure what the managemennt of this site feel about it but your calls seem to me to be rather petty.

Until the pilots at Ryanair are prepared to take their own action why should the Pprune management listen to you?