PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Foreign Pilots, etc.,
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2002, 18:41
TDK mk2
e28 driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unlike you power lever, who's a bit slow off the mark. Steamchicken is the voice of reason here tho and Pipistrelle immigration IS a political issue if you hadn't noticed. If you didn't want to raise an emotive issue then why the emotive comments in the first place? You've made it clear that Flagging out isn't the only area in which you feel that people without British passports are doing work that unemployed British people should be doing. You were the one that suggested (in the BALPA GS thread) that the statutes are letting to many 'foreigners' in and therefore I suggested that a political party such as the BNP might be a good starting point to work toward changing them.

And the immigration policy of my ex country is completely irrelevant, although I will say that generally speaking the people are amounst the most bigotted and xenophobic of any people anywhere - but that's what you get from an Island mentality. If you want to see an indigenous population that's been comprehensively shafted it's all down there for the world to see. I'm ashamed of what the country I was born in did and in some ways continues to do. Think I've said enough.