PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR FIRE PILOT UNION CHAIRMAN
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2001, 19:45
Red-liner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My condolences to Cliona and Martin and best wishes for any forthcoming legal action. If legal action is taken please make sure to drag Ryanair's name through the papers as often as possible and take MOL for every penny you can.

MOL should ask himself the question why was a Dublin crew positioning to operate flights out of Stansted. The answer, as he knows all to well, is that the airline is a shambles , we are woefully short of crew and typically overstretched. What or who is the root cause of all this? Why it's MOL himself, surely the first Irishman in history not to be able to organise a piss up in a brewery.

STEEPCLIMB
No-one has any confidence in the Chief Pilot and any authority he possesses exists purely because he is MOL's stooge and mouthpiece. When JD left Stansted he was basically bought off with shares and position and now his daughter has been sacked it will be interesting to see if his outlook changes.

What am I saying, we all know what is important to JD so it looks as though family gatherings at the Duggan houshold will never be quite the same.

MAXALT
Anyone at Ryanair who actually thinks that they are ever going to see the £100K of shares needs to get at grip on reality and probably seek help as people like that show tendencies to believe in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

300 pilots equates to £30million worth of shares and even though MOL may believe that the sun shines out of his a**e I'm afraid he won't be able to produce those shares out of that very same orifice.

A copy of the Bob The Builders Greatest Hits to all the believers.