PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2009, 03:35
Captain-Crunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Christy Christy Christy,

Wikipedia is not a source either. If you re-read my post slowly again, you will find that I said it is a summary, and that it is constantly changing.

The ACARS list you keep putting up has errors in it. It is an older version of the new list updated by poster "selfin", a regular poster here who was kind enough to take the time and hand-type the leg report. He has updated it several times. We have communicated by email. If you want to put something up, please go to the trouble to get the lastest information. It is here:

http://www.pprune.org/4975386-post42.html

Now I'm sure you're a great pilot in your own right. But that doesn't make you an expert in Accident investigation. I witnessed your vindictive aggressiveness on the 123-Go Airlines thread, and I must say I thought it was detrimental to air safety as all you accomplished over there was to start a which hunt and put the poor slob out of business (as opposed to working with him to fix the problems.) You appear to have a sensationalist agenda. Most of the posters here are not out to smear Airbus or Air France. We understand that Aviation is a challenging endeavor for both employees and owners. We are just trying to get as many EDUCATED inputs as possible.

My hat is off, however, to the French Pilot's Union for taking a stand on defective pitot tubes and refusing to fly.

CC

Last edited by Captain-Crunch; 9th Jun 2009 at 05:11. Reason: added a standing ovation to the French Pilots Union