PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA premature ADS-B mandate will result in even more pilots losing jobs
Old 7th Jun 2009, 10:50
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So lets play the ball shall we just this once!
I'll rephrase that last of mine. It was your expression, not my comprehension that was at fault.

was very nice of the Radar chap to alert us
Is that the "Royal" us or you with a mate with an instrument rating?

all my RPT driving mates
So join AFAP, not AOPA.

telling me what they see and don't
Anectdotal ramblings from a few blind people who want "sterile airspace" wherever they fly. See suggestion re AFAP.

I think you will find my post in response to solving the RPT in Class G
I believe Dick was talking about premature introduction of ADSB above FL290, not premature ejactulating about class G airspace around Proserpine.

Of course a nice ADSB Out/In system would integrate nicely with the GNS530W
Which would work just fine as long as everyone else had one which probably needs a mandate below FL290.

Now we know what your agenda is, explain that to all those who just want to fly respoinsibly without unnecessary restrictions and costs.

Oh! and don't come back with that old line about "if you can't afford it get out of GA". We aren't all rich pissants like you, and I'm fkuced if I'm going to spend a wad of cash to make your wet dreams come true.

Opinions are like arseholes and suckholes, depends who you listen to that averts an embarrasing moment. Oh! and most everyone has one or the other telling him something.