PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Just GOT Virgin!!
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2002, 12:27
padder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
High as a Kite!

Dear me! Five years! Congratulations for sticking it out for that long! Did you get a Virgin desk clock for your lengthy years service last Christmas? Oh No, you only get that if you have been here for more than 10 years! I can't wait? Can you?

No really I can't wait, so i'm off to better things! I don't have to take the advise from someone who sounds like they are on drugs! I'm leaving because i have changed since i've worked for this crap company! I have become bitter and i admit it! My reply may have sounded bitter but that's how much hatred i feel for Virgin!

It interests me that you call yourself after G-VPUF as in Puff!?

I'm giving my advise to 'the Unknown'! I think it's a good start you decided to name yourself the unknown coz get used to it! That's all you become in Virgin... Unknown and uncared for! If you had any sence you would go and work for a proper company like BA! Dickyflys, at least i know we work for the same company! High as a kite must be on drugs! Virgin will only make you bitter, wind you up and frustrate you and make you seriously Broke!!! Get a new job!!!!!!

I am! And it's a career with benefits to die for! Literally!

Stay sane!