PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Florida's pilot factory
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2009, 06:18
CANPA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I have to say, my client pass rate was almost 90% until coming to India"

Kw if you are so concerned about the way these so called rich kids are coming out of flight schools in the US and getting F/O positions in India what are you doing about it.

I was a flight instructor at a flight school in the US before coming back to india and picking up a position on a PC-12 as a first officer. Couple of years of flying the Pilatus as a captain, i was hired as a F/O on a 737 by Sahara and now fly for as captain for a leading low cost airline.

I am not sure who you fly for but at my company the training programme has been re worked several times keeping in mind the level of the F/O coming in. You cant really blame someone for having 250 hrs unless you were born with a several thousand. As far as the quality of pilots....I have seen enough in the US, even guys coming out of schools with degrees in Aviaiton who still think life is a big frat party.

Franky i am kind of hurt by most of what you have said in your post. If you have been hired here in some training capacity I think you probably have never tried to contribute to training other than maybe making smart comments about yourself. Also it seems the time is right for you to go back to wherever you came from so we might not read about you in the papers.....cheers