PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QR Question
Thread: QR Question
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2009, 02:06
QR UNITED 2009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW you have 6500 maybe you can apply for SVPNO B.W position he also had 6500 h when he got a job but he will be removed soon .

Go ahead QA need naive people who will be happy first 6 months . I know a lot of them first its all good after 6 months complaints start but then they have car loan already and kids go to school so its hard to move and they start to hope for better days. Thats how QR get people in . On intervew they dont say the restrictions or bad example as roster and salary decrease with inflation or they dont tell you that what ever policy is now might be changed in 10 days and you will be informed but you cant do anything even in contract is stated different you still must take it or resign .
I remember days when i was told on intervew 1 y to command then i got a job and in 20 days it was changed to 3 y so i got stuck 4 y total . My friends arranged them self life with or without house and now they will change it again
you come on A320 count 4 y minimum as per now to transfer to any fleet and it might be no transfere if you have warning letter or you get 3 on LPC /OPC SIM check .
There are many ways to fall into QR trap .
Do not tell people did not tell you what to expect .
And you know why is like that ?
In QR any CP,CT,CT has endurance of 2 y or less subject to 9 floor approval.
Why he should do anything for you and me ? He need to take type ratings for him self for time when he is terminate to find him self job easy. Look at ex CT rated on A320 but he gets DEC 330 look SVPNO B.W same story look at all ex CP a 320 all got A330 /340 . But roster is still bad people run away without proper resignation but thats not important as him getting w/b first.