PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF SH/LH Temp Transfers
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 15:27
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Apologies to fellow CC.

It's OK Ultergra, I don't expect you to find the words to label me.

Just for the record....the majority of Pilots at QF are awesome....really good bunch of guys and girls who are polite, friendly, and take the time to engage with the crew. These are the ones who I go out of my way to look after....food, drinks, reading material etc. These guys are in the majority. The bottom 2.5% (as per the normal distribution curve), are the ones who we encounter challenges with.

And just for the record Ultergra....I don't have intentions on being a pilot....not everyone who is educated wants to be a pilot. We all have different fields of endeavour, aviation is not the be all and end all. From my memory Ultergra....it is not necessary to undergo tertiary education to become a pilot....all you need is a couple of thousand hours training at Bankstown or the Air Force. However, it takes many years of education to become a doctor or lawyer or whatever.

In making my closing remarks...I would like all pilots to understand that Cabin Crew come from all walks of life and from different socio-economic backgrounds. Susan Boyle is a classic example of how it is not possible to judge someone's worth by the way they look or where they've come from. I made my remarks on this thread only in response to personal direct attacks cast upon me...therefore I felt obligated to stand up for my fellow CC, particularly in response to the belittling of CC in another threads that questioned the integrity and importance of our profession (note one pilot mentioned that we should all open an armed door and tumble down the slides).

I apologise to my fellow colleagues for the thread drift and will refrain from responding to any more pilots vs. CC debate.

Regards,
Domestos