PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF SH/LH Temp Transfers
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 14:07
Ultergra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My goodness, I can NOT believe what I am reading...

"Teflon skin, baby....Teflon skin. Everything just washes off me like Teflon skin."

Are you for real? And with an eduction like a Bachelor's degree in Econometrics and another Bachelor's degree in the Mathematical Sciences.... you would think that you could create a better come back than the above mentioned.

As pointed out in other posts, you are banned in other forums for a reason, this is why we dont want you here... GET THE POINT, if this is how you guys behave behind the closed door (and thank GOD it is locked) then I would hate to know what kind of panic you would break into, running up and down the aisle, arms flapping in the air, screaming, my god the dinner just burned, the dinner just burned, well turn it off then sweetheart, oh thats' right, teflon skin, well, I guess you can put your arm in and get the dinner out, it wont stick right? But you're smarter than that, apparently, and it wouldnt happen because you have an education with an understanding of "mathematics, more than you or any other pilot would ever understand or comprehend, EVER" so you wouldn't do such a thing would you now Domestos? Get back to cleaning the kitchen... it's dirty.

Last edited by Ultergra; 25th May 2009 at 14:45.