PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF SH/LH Temp Transfers
View Single Post
Old 25th May 2009, 06:10
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
airbus_galley_girl

Yes GalleyHag is correct...the figure is for 140 Fixed and 40 Permanent.

Whether we like it or not, CNS crew will have first preference. Yes we all know, this is tremendously unfair as they have only been a part of SH for under 2 years....but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles and we just have to accept it I suppose.

Rosters just out....people at the 10 year seniority level in SYD have now been forced onto Reserve. In yesterday's open time, there were only 16 duties available. I heard that a crew member of 20 years seniority dialled in yesterday and couldn't even pick up something. The company will definitely have to send more to LH if they want to resolve the forced reserve line problem now that some domestic flying has been transferred to LH.

I really do hope my rumour of 140 FT is grossly wrong. My heart goes out to all my mates who are MAM....they have not been getting any work and they don't get paid unless they work.....even though QAL are forced onto RL, at least they get paid basic salary.

All the best to our MAM colleagues and I really hope that whatever numbers they send to LH, that it alleviates the problems faced by QAL SH and MAM.

Regards,
Domestos