PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - 2
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2009, 11:22
Final 3 Greens

M.Mouse

FWIW, I don't see your colleagues and you as being the problem with BA, you have a collective track record of excellence and undoubtedly work hard.

I have some issues with the cabin crew and definitely with BASSA, which is a constraint on your business's ability to succeed.

More importantly, I believe that the 'business' side of the airline is weak, shows little real leadership and has killed product innovation in recent years.

I take no joy in saying this, as I was a happy BA customer for many years.

At the moment, I am really confused whether BA short haul is a premium or budget product and as I connect from abroad, it is only too easy to fly Star Alliance as an alternative.

At the risk of being boring, the ground handling at Heathrow is well below par and if BA cannot get BAA to provide a proper fast track service (like Zurich), then this is a major disscincentive to me, as time is literallymoney to me and half an hour lost standing in a queue has an opportunity cost of GBP100-150.

Regarding the perceived arrogance of BA pilots, in taking several hundred flights, I never noticed PAs that gave this impression and every BA pilot I met was polite and charming.

I do empathise with you, it must not be nice to tke this type of stick on a forum.