PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 18th May 2009, 07:42
slip and turn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talk about confusing the masses

circumflex you haven't caught up with what's occurring have you? And consequently anyone new to the topic since you posted last night has had a bum steer from you

The latest discussion is not about what occur-ed(s) yesterday, today or tomorrow, but what will occur from Wednesday according to the notice on their website.

So, even though you have reminded us of the obvious:
For obvious reasons, it has technically to be possible to get a flight for the advertised price.
that's not what Ryanair will be doing from Wednesday.

I can't believe what they are doing complies with European Law on Trading Standards. I was given to understand that the reason Ryanair don't charge for Electron is because they have to offer at least one method of payment which is not surcharged. They chose the obscure Electron not for the convenience of the majority of customers that's for sure.

How can they surcharge every customer now for checkin without the surcharge being declared as part of the advertised price?

I say Ryanair are again sailing close to the wind of legality (I have my view of which side). And if they are thumbing their noses to this aspect of Fair Trading, then what else are they thumbing their noses to in their operations?

I find it extremely annoying that they dare to trade in this manner. Trapping customers into coughing up hidden charges, or hiding anything at all, is not the way you would expect an excellent airline to operate.

Ryanair are unreliable in this regard, so again I ask (and it is totally their fault I am provoked to asking it again today) what else about them is unreliable?