PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AOA - Spinless
Thread: AOA - Spinless
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2009, 08:04
slowdownnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AOA - Spinless

Last and final post on here for me which I am sure some will be happy about

I never thought I'd see myself saying it but the AOA has been truly lost and in my opinion are now just Company puppets who will do as they are told.

Recent communication from the AOA said "What was agreed was our commitment to encourage support for the Company’s voluntary SLS scheme. We believe we have "promoted widespread support for the corporate scheme."

"You should continue to treat SLS as voluntary"

In the same sentence they say "Despite GMA's update"

Whom are we to believe CX or the AOA that this is voluntary? The AOA then also go on to act surprised that CX are moving the goalposts. Are the AOA really that DUMB not to have suspected this?

The AOA have agreed to be the Company puppets and I shall no longer be staying in the AOA.

I shall be signing up for SLS under severe duress as the message from the GMA was clearly a warning and carried for me a significant underlying threat.

Yes the pilot body on here can bitch and moan like old ladies but despite the childhood behavior/tantrums etc. most of the pilots in CX are very intelligent people. So AOA show some respect to your members, don't insult their intelligence and DON"T BS AND MAKE OUT SLS IS VOLUNTARY - IT IS NOT!