PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What About The Senior Guys???
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2002, 16:44
ToTheMoon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daxon:

Please enlighten me. What exactly is it that you know about this topic that I apparently don't?

Shortley:

Sometimes realism is considered insensitive. But let's stop all this bleeding heart BS and hanging onto an 'issue' that will not result in anything positive, and get on with it.

Speaking of 'getting on with it', what are the 49ers doing about that? Why after almost a year are they still living on the generosity of their brothers (and sisters, I might add). If they are more concerned about food, home and security for their families than beating a dead horse and living in 'infamy', why are they hanging around HK and not looking for a real vs imagined job? Perhaps it's time to get off their freakin' huge pity pot and start taking care of their families???

Some operators actually just want to go to work, do a professional job, and collect our substantial paycheques at the end of the month. Some operators are tired of having their security jeopardized by the plight of the 49ers!

You want to get this 'big issue' resolved. There are many people who believe this issue IS resolved. It will not be changed. Get on with it.

Wizofoz:

That's the first time I've ever heard a union member refer to a seniority based roster as not showing up for work when I don't want to! Yes, I get to work because I don't call in sick when I'm not sick. I don't delay flights to put the screws to the company that pays my salary.

Hit a nerve, did I?

raitfaiter:

Wind up ... maybe. I would just like to focus on something other than the only issue that has dominated this union for such a long time. I'd like people to stop fixating on an issue that is unachievable and move to something that might actually benefit some of the people working in this outfit. Enough is enough.