PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whingeing Ryanfliers
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2009, 11:32
Munnyspinner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grounded .

Thanks for your comments. But, you have misread my thread. I do not come to praise FR, as I would happily condemn them.

No, I was simply trying to ridicule those who, disappointed by FR's dismal customer relations, don't vote with their feet but whinge about this and that not being fair, then turn up the following week to hand MO'L another wad of notes.

In fairness, since BA so royally P**sed me off I have tried not to darken their door - pretty successfully too. I have also transferred a pile of loyalty points that would otherwaise been heading for the Belligerent Aviators ( you know I wanted to say A**holes, but am too polite).

Whilst I have some ( very little) sympathy for those who don't have a choice of routes, unless you are deliberately trying to avoid a population centre, FR is not a particularly smart way to travel. Yes, its cheap but if that's all you want - don't complain. If you want cheap and good be prepared to pay a bit more, or book early or pick a big city where you will get a choice of airlines. - There are choices. Don't whinge - walk. FR will get message when it hurts them in the pocket.

Last edited by Munnyspinner; 15th May 2009 at 11:44.