PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GMA update
Thread: GMA update
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2009, 09:34
crewsunite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you joined then maybe the AoA would have more funds for.
Court cases, employing professional neg some competition for JF.

Other News:

Please note: CrewDirect will be unavailable on 17 May (Sun) 09:30-10:30 and 14:30-15:30 HK LT. Please do not attempt to submit any training report during that period.

Funny that was just when I plan on loging on. I'll give up and sent a letter instead.
No & No !

I need advice:

I walked into a bar with my boss. He buys me a drink while he chats about him needing my support for this huge lie he is about to pull to all third parties. He said if I play the game with him there will be something in it for me.

Being a team member & putting my trust in him I agree & buy the next round for further details:
He then tells me I have to sign a new & lessor contract because of the lie above. If I don't I'll won't get a pay rise ever again etc..
I'm confused is this guy on drugs or plain mad!

How should I react to this? Any suggestions:

Maybe I should make public all the lies this guy as pulled all his life. Hopefully this will result in getting his butt kicked & hopefully have him replaced with someone with integrity!

To all the others that get the same treatment and had their goal posts moved yet again & again & again. (is'nt there a song like that)

Who keeps moving the cheese?

Last edited by crewsunite; 16th May 2009 at 02:21.