PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GMA update
Thread: GMA update
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2009, 09:09
treboryelk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what i love about this is that they fail to see that the aircrew body as a whole were most likely to put their bids in at about 1155 on monday.

i wanted to see the vote for improvements, the inclusion in COS 08 and then i would have done as before...compare the two and see what works.
all they have done now is swing my cos 08/cos 99 meter as far into the cos99 camp as it gets.....and generate a big SLS F*** you......as i was probably going to take it.

this is such a shambles of huge proportions. i am not an AOA member.....but give the guys a break; there are some working there balls of to try and get this right. you cannot lose sight of the fact that when it comes to employer/employee relations....the employer will always dictate the end game.

there are some trying to make this work that are making a big sacrifice in time and in their personal life to at least try and make this work.

(and don't give me the old crap that they should have my support through AOA membership......we all have our reasons for being in our out, or once in and then out)