PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whingeing Ryanfliers
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2009, 21:23
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I totally endorse what Rafelle says and would add that some do not have a choice and also some do not what crap service FR offers.

FR's core customer is someone who can't afford to fly BA, LH, KLM etc and are less inclined to read small print. Often their choice has been greatly reduced because another loco has been forced off a route because FR has come in and carried out a war of attrition using its financial muscle and the better loco has had to withdraw. FR then pushes up prices and often reduces frequency.

In my case I wish to go to Granada if I go anywhere in Spain so am stuck with FR out of Liverpool unless I want to go to Malaga and hire a car, defeating the object of using loco.

Their customer service is appaling, you only find that out after you have a problem, and exhibit amazing inflexibility.

I agreee they are there to make money but I always thought that had to be done ethically otherwise we are back to the bad old days of Rachmanite landlords etc.

I do not knock FR on principal, I do so because I have experienced them as a shyster company, the last time from Murcia was that, the last.