PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So called SCABS
Thread: So called SCABS
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2002, 13:40
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6feetunder, sorry if I offended. Not intentional. Ex member of AOA left after being ignored and not agreeing with action being taken or not taken. I have made my position clear on my sympathies for the 49ers and any other innocents drawn into this mess and in that last post was only being frank. I am no union bashing management stooge. I am an experienced operator been around the block a few times. I am hopeful of damage control and this damage control will only be instigated by the AOA. Talk of the re-election of current leadership of union with clear mandate for militancy fills me with dread for all of us. Reference to that promise to 'drop everything', it wasn't everything was it.
Regards to you and my sincere condolences to the 49ers. I am convinced that the victims of this dispute, although shabbily treated by management, are in their position because of the constant union activity against the company and an escalation of that activity. I am thankful, in a perverse sort of way, that it was not more.