PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Commanders Conference
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2009, 19:01
RFusmoke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK Meetings and CRM

Commanders conf.......how to be a Capt in ek........

"Remember all that stuff we thought you about crm?forget it your no good at it..... be nasty again like I am now and like it used to be in the old company.....what are they called again.... oh yes The Bird Seed " .........so now show leadership as it hasnt been shown before....... all this from listening to guys talking about Churchill to Tiger Woods.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously a couple of things shone out and are worth taking note of.All of the mentioned incidents allegedly happened over the last 6 weeks by now.

Q s Was the alleged Rape/sexual assault in KL confirmed in any way or was it just as MM said/will say.ie~ "I am very very angry about what had happened" But no one asked was it confirmed just that the guy was GONe......?And if it was confirmed what is the legal situation on this case ????? there was no mention of the word allegedly.......(except by me)

I m not trying to be controversial But was there a investigation by Police and Company before they let this guy go or was there an investigation medically or otherwise on CC involved??
Q What happened to the guys in Manc and Mel???were they fired/resigned/let go??

A We know but let them skirm while not telling you

Q You guys have not mentioned Fatigue or being tired in any of these incidents...do you believe this to be the case?

A more slipping.

Like Air bus driver there were very valid points brought up but none were answered....there is no fatigue in EK .....and we are lucky to be living and working in Dubai...AAR you really are not connected!!!!