PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb and Dumber: A Tale of Two Unions.
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 11:29
Stand31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Leo,

Dumb and Dumber?. The reason is that Aer Lingus pilots spent money buying shares is very simple. Aer Lingus pilot P60 €180,000. Divide that by two to get the ryanair one!. I'd say it was €35k well spent at the time!. Doesn't cost me a thought. IALPA never made anyone rich?. Sorry but I'm paid well because of my union!, (and very content).

As for the contractors well if you employed them properly like everyone else (and paid PRSI) then they wouldn't be in such trouble.

Anyhoo hope you are feeling well these days, you don't look great if you don't mind me saying so. There are strong rumours that keep comng up of Leo having "hump" cancer. To be honest I wouldn't wish it on anyone least of all someone with a young family but in your case the only regret I would have is that you would be around long enough to pay our President a large wedge of cash for slander on national television.

Have a nice day - I'm off to play a nice round of golf. Would you like to come to the IALPA dinner on Thursday?. It would be great entertainment (for us!!).

Happy humping