PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dumb and Dumber: A Tale of Two Unions.
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2009, 10:10
Leo Hairy-Camel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post The love that dare not squeak its name.

Good morning, Monsieur Souris. Good of you to dip you oar in the chill waters of we who work for a living. You'll forgive the impertinence, but as a British Airways pilot yourself, you WOULD be encouraging BLAPA membership, wouldn't you? I mean, you and those like you are historically the principal beneficiaries of BLAPA. Therefore it is distinctly in your interest to glean every last pound from the great, unwashed others, or at least to give it your best effort when the complaints from ignored non-BA members rises above the traditionally acceptable din.

BLAPA isn't a threat, it is a joke. I just take pleasure in pointing out the more side-splitting aspects of your social fund's duplicity, the realities of which you have even contributed shamelessly to here.

Effrontery, thy name is Mouse.

As your chum Pappa Smurf reminds us back in '04, when contemplating the insinuation of a union into an airline who doesn't want one, the experience is somewhat reminiscent of submission before a prostate examination (and I hope, sincerely, that your, ah, friend was it, has had his bum bagel properly seen to). Nothing worse than having an irritant up your arse that you can't get rid of. Rather like your BLAPA, don't you think?
Theres only one concern when getting a digital examination---make sure the doc hasnt got 2 hands on your shoulders.