PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brookfield working practices, conditions, and Contracts
Old 11th May 2009, 00:06
LAX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cadet

Wind your neck in as your making yourself look like a real t$&t!!! You will find most people at RYR helpful and friendly....................contary to what you read on this website much of the time.

I was a contractor with another company before i joined RYR and had a good accountant. After he worked his magic - all legitimate - by the time i had offset my expenses against income, being a contractor is very tax efficient. I presume you are in the UK, why would you want to give your HARD EARNED cash to "Gordon is a Moron" who lets face it is completely out of touch and would waste your tax £ and re-distribute your money to some chip eating single parent in Hull! I have spoken to many cadets and have recommended my accountant to them. They are reaping the benefits$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. After paying VAT on your flight training, dont you feel the need to minimise your tax obligation. Lets face it those at Uni dont pay VAT.

I am a full time RYR employee. What I pay in Tax and NI and RYR in NI = frightening amounts. Am I happy = yes, but one has to question the amount we pay into the system and our returns = -$00000000000000000000000

Last edited by LAX; 11th May 2009 at 00:20.