PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Printer head question
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2002, 15:27
Capt. Horatio Slappy !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello 310

Hello,

Hmm, as I suspected and alluded too in my previous post, your vitriolic, obviously defensive response, serves to support the unarguably correct determination that perhaps, for you , a urine distillery is perfectly in order.
All I am saying is that 20 dollars for what is essentially a new printer sans the carriage seems already to be quite an excellent deal, I find it hard to believe that one might present an argument against, furthermore I hint at the fact that this 20 dollar figure might have been arrived upon as a direct result of poor sales based on the refilling of existing cartridges, it would not be unreasonable to assume, that had this never taken place, the cost of Ink cartrifges today might not be 20 Dollars but instead be somewhat lower, with the conlusion, you might say, that in effect, while attempting to save some cents you have actually shot youself in the foot.
Now while you drive a car that isnt electric , or fly planes that burn 100LL or Jet A-1 and eat food exclusively wrapped in a biodegradeable polymer don't profess to lecture to me about the environmentally friendly justification of your REFILL of cartridges, you are insulting yourself.

Sincerely:

The Slapster

[email protected]