PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Atlanta Icelandic
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2009, 14:40
Paladini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, PLEASE excuse me Nightcargo, my last post was posed as a question, or don't you understand European and American punctuation? This lttle fella (?) at the end of a sentence denotes an interrogative (that's asking a question, fool.)

FYI, "this" particular non-Icelander has NEVER used a vallidation from the ICAA.... never needed to, I have a real license, as well as the JAR. You seem to think that all non-CODs are from the US or Canada. Do you understand the term Wan_ ker?

A lot of very professional pilots and F/Es were released in January, Guys who, even you will have to admit (if you're honest) YOU have learned MUCH from, so don't take a haughty tone. Good people are on the street because of your UNION. They have a life, it's just a bit harder to pay for essentials now. Don't expect a large positive reaction to recalls when the ICAA realizes you cant run the business without ex-pats.

Perhaps, Helgi & Hannes should change the name of the company to FIAir Atlanta? Oops, there it (?) is again, certainly would not wish to confuse you as well.