PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 13:33
IFB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You really are an idiot. I have already told you I am on 99, so it would seem you have the problem with reading. As for changing to 08, well again like I have already said I am undecided, but I will not disadvantage the new joiners if I do decide to stay on 99.

Once again you have failed to answer my direct question about new joiners on COS 08:

What do you consider their choices were?

I can only presume that the reason you do not answer is because you consider that they should have stayed on the dole rather than join cx and thus prove that you do expect a stranger to fight your battles by sacrificing their future at this company for your benefit. And you have the front to suggest others grow a backbone! Maybe you should grow some balls of your own first!

You could always quit cx in protest against the company's tactics because if as you say the recovery is just around the corner then you leaving would cause them problems. That way when they knock on your door begging you to return you tell can them to shove COS 08 and that you will only re-join if they give you and everybody else COS 99. No doubt the company will cave to your superior point of view, but if they don't you can be secure in the knowledge that you are in no worse a position than those who you expect to stay on the dole on your behalf.

No point in arguing with an idiot, especially one who does not give a damn about anybody else!