PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 12:46
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
However, would you bet a large portion of your COS on that assumption, because that is what you are expecting the new joiners on COS 08 to do on your behalf
That is exactly what you are doing by taking COS08, genius!

I don't expect the new joiners to fight my battles, I already told you that. You are acting like a politician in that you don't listen / read

I'm sure you will be voting yes to the "improvements" - in quotes because we haven't actually seen the text yet, so technically, they don't even exist. I will be voting a big fat NO to protect all of the pilots that are still on COS99, which are the majority of the group. Don't understand why that is so hard for you to understand.

The new joiners are just unlucky that they joined under those conditions, but surely they should have known that joining on lower COS there would be differences of opinion when dealing with improvements and changes. Just as I knew that joining in B scale I would have a different opinion than a pilot who is still under the A scale. Plain and simple (I understand that you disagree IFB, so no need to keep telling me that).

Now, back to the main discussions. How do other COS99 officers feel about these improvements? How will you vote, and why? (Note: this question is for COS99 officers, if you are on COS08, you don't need to express why you would vote for the improvements)