PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2 more 717-200's
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2002, 03:03
Loco's Smoko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slim,

you have obviously mis understood what i was saying.

I was merely pointing out the fact that the guys and gals flying for impulse can see where the southern people are coming from.
Yes everyone at Impulse I'm sure is grateful that Qantas put up the cash so we could keep our jobs. But what i was saying is that the pilots have been and still are going to work each and everyday not knowing when their last day is. VR's have already been offered (not sure the numbers accepted) and CR's are due at the end of this financial year, but noone is saying anything for sure "just in case". So in summary SLIM for what ever the reason the B1900 impulse guys are in a similar situation to the southerns guys.

But I guess you were just trying to point out the fact that since Qantas "saved us", we should be grateful for any f@#k up the arse we get.

BTW the Southern going to CASA comments are from a reliable source and apparently correct. You are correct about the safety audits due to the current situation, but who went to CASA in the first place with concerns of safety on the flight deck? oh thats right the the Easter Bunny.

Last edited by Loco's Smoko; 12th May 2002 at 03:12.