PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTOs - rumour vs. libel
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2009, 01:39
Pilot DAR

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts
Good post Donalk.

I consider PPRuNe private property (though I don't know the owner) so while here, I'm either a guest under conditions, or a trespasser. I presume that if I post within the conditions, I am welcomed, if I post contrary to the conditions, I trespass, and am subject to local or widespread removal. If I don't like the conditions, I go elsewhere. PPRuNe keeps the conditions reasonable, so I return. If I see too much nonsense (like financial speculation) I tune out, I've got more important things to read.

Those who think they should have some kind of extrodinary privilage to lible another here, in the guise warning others, should start their own website, and not foul this one. The business circumstances of any person or organisation are private matters subject to the laws of the land, and companies whose proper business (credit agencies) it is to research and report such things. Buyer beware. If you pay money for services yet to be rendered, you are gambling, only gamble what you can affort to loose!

Let's talk about planes and safe flying habits here, and not speculate about private matters. This forum is populated by professionals - right? Professionals behave better....

Pilot DAR