PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 10:22
IFB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7700 - The reason I have decided to join this thread is because people like you seem hell bent on screwing over the more junior members already on COS 08 and anybody thinking of changing over for whatever valid reason they may have. This issue is unlike many of the rantings on PPRUNE and thus very important.

We are not doing this to keep COS08 people down, we are doing this to prevent further degradation to COS99.
You say you do not want too keep those on 08 down, but that is exactly what you are doing. If you do not like the deal being offered then fine stay on 99 and say no to SLS. That is your choice and if it suits you then great, best of luck. What I am saying is do not FK it up for those without a choice. By voting No to the AoA you are in danger of reducing the proposed COS 08 considerably, but you will be on COS 99 and thus your COS will not change. You have nothing to lose by remaining on 99 but others with no choice will lose a great deal due to your selfish actions

Like I said in my first post your attitude is:

"I can stay on the COS that suits me best but FK the rest of you wanks who were stupid enough to join on/switch to COS 08"

Seems that you want to push the pinapple up the AS of those without a choice!

Like I said that office on the third floor is calling!