PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 06:21
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fortunately Sqwak7700 you will be in the minority...
I'd hate to piss on your parade, but I don't think this minority will be as minor as you think. I'm not the only one that thinks the union caved, and is suspicious as to why we are voting on improvements to the crappier deal.

...and your continued sexual references only destroy your arguments - grow up.
Sorry that my references to sexual discomfort make you feel uneasy. Think of it as training for what is to come your way when you accept these crappy deals.

And in the future, unless you are gonna contribute to the original post / subject, take your criticisms to another "the AOA is doing the best they can" threads.

The question in this thread was why we are voting on this improvement. I don't believe the AOA's argument that it is "contractual". If that was the case, then why isn't the COS08 up for a membership vote? That was negotiated with the union, so why is it any different than the "improvements" that where negotiated? It just doesn't make any sense. Instead of jumping to the AOA's defense why don't you question why this is so?

Maybe it is because if we had a vote on COS08 the majority would shoot it down in flames and the small minority that stands to loose less from this deal would be left with nothing. It will be interesting to find out how the AOA president and GC members vote on COS08 on the 18th of May.