PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2009, 03:18
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As for COS14 well I guess time will be the jury on that one, but if I do not like it and if they give me the choice to stay on 99 or 08 or whatever COS I am on, then I will make my choice knowing that I did not push other drowning men under to better my own position.
This statement just proves that you are really over your head on this discussion. You are not grasping the point that others, including myself, have brought up in this discussion.

We are not doing this to keep COS08 people down, we are doing this to prevent further degradation to COS99. You, have already given up on COS99 and are spreading for the COS08 and SLS pineapple. I haven't, and neither will many others here, that is why our opinions are so different. You are willing to get robbed 100$ and are very happy to get back 25$. I have simply kept my wallet closed so that I can hang on to my 100$ for as long as I can. I am preventing, while you are facilitating. Big difference.

As far as having a life, you might be wrong on that. You join this discussion, as others have, and then insult us by saying we have no life. That is very hypocritical of you. You want to join this discussion but believe that you are too good for it? That explains why your view is so skewed. You lack consistency and the foresight to see how this improvement to COS08 is really a degradation to your current COS - I can't explain it to you any clearer.

So, as you say, lets agree to disagree and you can return to your busy life, no need to waste your opinion on here anymore. This will give you more time to prepare for your "date" with management. I recommend you bring lube and lots of liquor, it will hurt less. Wish I could tell you how bad it will feel, but I haven't stooped to your level and never will, so you are on your own. Of you go.