PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 18:11
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IFB:

I guessed that you where a new-joiner because of your apparent lack of understanding and your limited posts.

First of all, there will never be one scale at CX. I can guarantee you in a few years time they will be pushing COS14 or something like it down our throat. And you will be crying that we should protect COS08 to someone that thinks we should improve COS14.

Are you not smart enough to see that history is repeating itself? This is our chance to stop the cycle, or at least fight against it. You suggest giving up on it cause it is too hard. I'm sorry, but I have a little more backbone than you do, and I believe in standing up, regardless of the consequences. If you don't, then you are only helping them repeat the degradation that they brought on the A scale when B was introduced.

The only way to stop them in my opinion is to vote NO on SLS and COS08, and vote NO on improvements to COS08. That is the first step, and that is the only way to show unity for our rights. Then we can continue the battle on bypass pay and continue fighting the company in the courts every time that they abuse our contract.

You need to stand up now IFB. Don't wait until it is unbearably crappy to work here, do it now before it gets that way.

Frog in steadily heating water analogy seems comes to mind....