PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why a vote on COS08 improvements?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2009, 02:06
Sqwak7700

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry IFB, but COS08 was a failure of this pilot group. Not entirely our fault since we don't really have much choice when the company says that newhires will be on COS08.

In a normal company, everybody would be on the same conditions, even new-joiners. I never expected you, a newjoiner, to fight my battles. But surely if you did your research you would have learned of the dilemma we have dealt with regarding A and B scales. Anytime you have a "B" scale, you lower the bar. The only way to fight this race to the bottom is to prevent the B scale in the first place.

Now, we weren't able to prevent the newhires coming on COS08, but I can sure do my part to prevent more people take it up. As mentioned above, the majority are on COS99, so I am fighting for the majority, not just myself. It is you who is not the team player. Why don't you help the fight and maybe if we all say no to COS08 and SLS we can get them to put everyone on COS99, including yourself.

Remember boys, the company needs you to take the pane from a to b. This place runs on freewill, and if you think we don't have any power to affect negotiations, you are not giving yourself enough credit.